Welcome

OFC is a mid-high elo team from league of legends, that also branches off in to other games including Blackops, PSO:BB, Console games from Emulators and WoW. OFC is already streaming at livestream, creating a website, and wanting to move on to a better stream hosting site. Currently, we rack in an average of 70 viewers, and because of our upcoming tournaments, and random give-a-ways, we are expecting our viewer base to increase.

Official Fun Club Own3d Stream

7

Don't Worry Guys, I'm Kennen

Tuesday, March 15, 2011
So I was searching youtube and randomly found a video from about may last year when I was playing on my main account "Hokkaido" with some pugs and apparently our Warwick made me famous. Check it out =p

7 comments:

Triper said...

Good to know my friend :)

TheStamos23 said...

ha, good deal!

steve said...

lol good stuff man

Anonymous said...

Ah Jake, you and Jameson play too much LOL.

Erika said...

Nice!

Followed.

Anonymous said...

Don't lie! you searched for this! :P

OFCHokkaido said...

Nah, I got sent it from my friend Rakira. I remember the gamem but didnt know he recorded it lol

Post a Comment