Welcome

OFC is a mid-high elo team from league of legends, that also branches off in to other games including Blackops, PSO:BB, Console games from Emulators and WoW. OFC is already streaming at livestream, creating a website, and wanting to move on to a better stream hosting site. Currently, we rack in an average of 70 viewers, and because of our upcoming tournaments, and random give-a-ways, we are expecting our viewer base to increase.

Official Fun Club Own3d Stream

16

OH SNAP - New Layout Bro's

Thursday, March 17, 2011
As you could tell, OFC blog now has a 1337 new layout for you all to enjoy thanks to the pro skills of Arky aka Arkaon. The new logo for the top of the page should be coming very soon to add to this wonderful little blog we managed to get up in like a few days.

OFC NEWS:

The Maokai guide has been delayed due to internet issues, and the fact I'm watching my 7 year old sisters while my Mother is in the hospital =\ But don't worry guys, despite me being unable to sit down and start writing a guide, there is still time to stream some Maokai. If you want to see more Maokai stream, or stream of other champs, leave a comment below or hit me up on twitter.

Vent Server info is still the same for people who do not have it. Check out IRC to get info by clicking one of the links at the top of the page.

And as always, I love you all =D

16 comments:

Pappa Püllï said...

I love you too man! Nice blog, following!

Anonymous said...

Dude, that wolf in the background is awesome! It looks like the one from Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess :D

OFCHokkaido said...

Its the tundra warwick skin from league of legends o.o

Anonymous said...

I played around 7 games LoL tonight. My head hurts... uh, and I like your new layout too :)
+followed

Rabidmoose said...

I love the wolf in the background, really nice design. Following you!

Cindy said...

haha, i totally love the new layout, sucks about having to watch your sisters though...

jamierod.rodriguez said...

Great looking blog, I love the transparency effects :)

mehehehe said...

good looks bro

Anonymous said...

nice background of warwick i play lol too!

Robert Fünf said...

I love your background.

Pyrockk said...

i like the layout! ( but i prefer hon myself :P )

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing! Now my blog looks crappy haha

Nuker Zero said...

neat layout. looks legit. i approve of your posts as well.

Followed.

steve said...

the dark font color in the post is a little hard for me to read, but it could be my broken eyes :P

Drake-Oats. said...

'Tis quite the sick layout. :D

The Wired said...

I love the look of this place, very etheral

Post a Comment